Monday, September 10, 2007

Pele scores!

Matthew & Morgan Paulk

Matthew & Zefaniah
Our "non-stop" boy has started his second season of soccer. Matthew's first game was this past Saturday. On the way to games and practices Matthew's usually inquisitive nature turns very pensive. It's almost like he's mentally preparing...

Last season Matthew didn't score any goals; however, being one of the fastest on his team, he was always right along-side the ball. He just rarely touched it. This year things are completely different. Matthew now scores 6-7 goals each game (sometimes more) and his footwork is amazing!

Out of 9 kids on our team (4 girls & 5 boys), two little girls are more interested in the half-time snack then actually playing. They are so cute.

After the game, on the way home, Matthew said, "I like Daddy being the coach". I think Daddy liked it too...

I really wish I had some pictures to share with you. I will take some this next Saturday.

No comments: