Sunday, November 11, 2007

Our New Additions...




Meet the two new additions to the Stevens Family...

Zip (brown) and Pi (white Arabian).

Zip is old and is the perfect horse for kids Matthew's age. He is a horse you can crawl over, under and around without even a flinch on his part. He can't do long rides any more with a full sized person on his back, but for Matthew, he is perfect. Zip (originally from Washington State where he was a show horse) needed a place to spend his golden years.

Pi is a beautiful Arabian who is full of spunk and energy. He has been on many long rides all over.

They can't wait to meet you in person!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my heavens. Maddie is sure to be on the next plane out. You can expect her tomorrow I'm sure.

Karen said...

So you guys have a regular zoo now. Let's see, two dogs, a turtle, (?) lizards and now two freakin' horses. That's not counting all of the deadly creatures ya got crawlin' around out there like rattlers and scorpians.

CommentingMama said...

Hi I'm so coming over! I'd love to brush them. You know I love horses! Gran said you might get some I hoped you would,but gran said she was kidding! I am so convincing mom to take just me and her over there tomorrow! I love you all. (Especialy the horses!):) Byebye (See you tomorrow) ;) Maddie