Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday, Monday, Monday

Today is truly a typical Monday.

Still sick... allergies and a cold/flu - double whammy!

Matthew has soccer practice today from 5:00pm - 6:00pm.
He likes going to practice. His legs hinder him a little bit, but he just perseveres.
He's such a sweet little boy. I am the assistant coach and enjoy being out there with him.

On Saturday, Matthew had a guitar lesson at 1:30. His instructor, Victor said he is musically inclined.... I'm telling you, watching him play and sing is soooo cute!
After the lesson, we went to a birthday party for a little girl in his class, Riley. It was at Pizza Hut and all the kids had a blast running around.

On Sunday Michael, Matthew and I went to a BBQ at Courthouse Park to support the HS Band and then we went to another park (we call it beaner park) to play on the toys.

Then morning came and the weekened was over.

No comments: