Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Father and son talk about stuff...

Phone conversations...

Matthew: Dad...my football got stuck in a tree today. Darren throws really far and he threw it in the tree. Mrs. Otero tried to get it out, but couldn't. Her ball got stuck up there too.

Craig: Oh no, are you going to try and get it tomorrow.

Matthew: No. Mom and Michael are going to go to school with me to get it now.

Craig: It's dark.

Matthew: I know.

Craig: Ok Matt...call me after.

An hour later.......
Matthew: Dad, I got my football out of the tree.

Craig: You did? That's good. Im glad. I know it's your favorite.

Matthew: How'd you know I love football?

Craig: Cuz you told me and I know we like playing together.

Matthew: Remember when the Steelers beat the Green Bay?

Craig: Yes.

Matthew: And when the Giants beat the Dallas Cowboys?

Matthew: I wanted Green Bay and Dallas to win, but Grans team ALWAYS wins.

Craig: Yeah, she's crazy ha...

Matthew: Yeah. Her team always wins.

Craig: Yeah.

Matthew: I love football more than you do.

Craig: NO.

Matthew: Yeah.

Craig: Okay. I'll see you in two days. I'm excited for that!

Matthew: Me too.

Craig: Love you Bubba.

Matthew: Love you too.

Craig: Bye.

Matthew: Bye.

No comments: