Tuesday, January 13, 2009

UGH! Getting ooooold...lol!


So...I was at a meeting tonight for the Senior mother's dance. It's a tradition here in Deming where the mothers put on a dance for their Senior, and get a dance with them.

Well the last meeting we had so far just happened to be tonight. It went ok; however, funny thing... We're sitting there (10-15 of us) discussing the details of the dance (the where's, what's, when's etc) when the mom running the meeting looks at me and busts out with, "that gray hair is sticking straight up and it's bugging me!"

Ya, it was mine. My hair was pulled back in a pony and one was sticking straight up. So I told her, "Sheesh, pull it then!" lol

Oh getting old is a bugger, isn't it?? I pulled it when I got home and decided to share it with you all! Aren't you lucky?

No comments: