Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thoughts...

Well, so far 2010 has been extremely busy.  Our older boys visited over the Christmas break.  Nathaniel left yesterday and Michael will leave on the 9th.  We enjoyed them so much over break and are sad they have to go back.  I admit though, we are kind of getting used to having a smaller "nest" to tend to! 

This week, I am tired.  I am feeling a little stressed about things in general.  I've been trying to get over that, but it's harder than usual...

It snowed in November and there has been snow at our house ever since.  I have to say...I really enjoy it!  We have been blessed with WONDERFUL neighbors.  I have never lived anywhere so welcoming.  They make our neighborhood feel very homey and a nice place to be. 

There's a whole name thing going on there, too... 
Craigs parents are Kenny and Beth - our neighbors across the street are Ken and Beth. 
Craigs brothers name is Joel.  We had a next door neighbor named Joel and have another named Beth.
THEN, to top it off... Another neighbors last name is Craig!  Silly, but weird!

Hmmmm...that was just a bunch of rambling...

No comments: